Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exhaust Mod

Hello
    I'm sure you get this asked all the time but I couldn't call on Saturday as I was stuck at work Anyway....

I've got a 53 plate Astra SXi and I'm coverd with Adrian Flux's "Standard Vechicles Department" and looking to stick a nice exhaust on but.... As im under the Standard section am I gonna get a higher quote than say if I was in the High Pref section?

I know its tricky with out my account open but just wondered if you knew how this all worked

Cheers for ant RE:'s
    Kav

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hiya mate

Some companies now-a-days are a little wise to the fact that ppl like to add bits to there cars. I mean my 55 year old dads just bought some alloys for his motor ( mid life thing i think lol ) and his company were fine didnt charge him any more just made his Fire and theft xs £250. Now some companies will allow say 1 mod depending on the mod and the extent of it. They all look at it differently. Best off give them a call you may find that will be ok with it. If not its a cancel and requote with another company im afraid

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyton -SRI- View Post
    Hiya mate

Some companies now-a-days are a little wise to the fact that ppl like to add bits to there cars. I mean my 55 year old dads just bought some alloys for his motor ( mid life thing i think lol ) and his company were fine didnt charge him any more just made his Fire and theft xs £250. Now some companies will allow say 1 mod depending on the mod and the extent of it. They all look at it differently. Best off give them a call you may find that will be ok with it. If not its a cancel and requote with another company im afraid
    Theres a fat cancel ation charge it think. But im hopeing there gonna be cool like they were with ya day if not I'll see if can get moved to "modded/high pref" section.

Cheers for the RE dude

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ive found in the past that if you stay with the same broker they will not charge a cxl charge on a SOV so just have to ask them. Im with ensleigh and they charge pro rata. There different though