Thread: Why!?!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Why!?!

I no everybodies probably getting bored of these threads now, but heres another one to add to the list. A nice surprize for me thismorning before going to work:

...They also thought it was a good idea to catch the door handles i had spent time colour coding.

The twisted thing about it is that whoever done it is probably proud of it.
    This is becoming too common on this forum now, its as if its just normal to have this done to your car every now and then. We almost expect it, I can't wait for the day that someone catches some F****r in the process!! I can't understand why some people are like they are??

Although you can see the scratch is deep, would it be worth getting a quote from a scratch repair place. (I don't really wan't to shell-out on a respray) Does anyone no any places like this in the south west - or even a mobile service. I have been to my local chipsaway before with a previous scratch but they are a waste of time as they just seem to want to respray the whole panel regardless of how deep or light the scratch is.
    onethousandfivehundredandninetyeightcc

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly dont understand mindless vandilisam! makes me mad!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I dont know what people get out of doing this! Makes me mad hearing about it, let alone it happening to me.

Seriously, I would be looking at time if I caught somebody doing that to my, or anybody elses car!

Tossers. Hope you get it sorted O.K, and cheaply.....
    "Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say, and cast your words away upon the waves."

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hate seeing these threads, after years of having eerrrmm well 'budget' cars ive worked my way up to some fairly nice cars. I never ever even considered doing this to someones car - I always look at nicer cars and think - maybe one day. The kind of mindless moron who does this will probably never own a decent car and will hopefully get their head kicked in one day when caught or get ***** in prison. Preferably both.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats bad, no idea why someone would do that, im just clas that i live in a close so no one walks past my car
    Mk4 3 door sxi

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Snap! i have that down both sides, its too deep to get it blow over or touched up, i was told id have to get the whole pannel done, so fo rm thats 4 doors and 2 quater pannels, half that for you is about 700quid i reckon
    Vectra GSi SeatsHella Headlights
    17" alloysPiper 3" rolled exhaust
    GSi Bumper & skirts
    Dropped on Coilovers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraKid1 View Post
    Seriously, I would be looking at time if I caught somebody doing that to my, or anybody elses car!
    Same here...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jealous people mate! The Wa**ers!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Sir Peter Pan
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lowlifes mate, no other description fits
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just don't no what to do, I'm not gonna throw that sort of money at it as it'll probably encourage them to do it again if they see it has been repaired so soon.

I've only recently finished the exterior mods on my car and I was very pleased with it...(i posted these pics up a while back) :

It makes me think 'whats the point' in spending any more money on it if it provokes people to do stuff like this.
    onethousandfivehundredandninetyeightcc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast