Thread: xbox live

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

xbox live

Why oh why do the yanks have to start getting personal when there losing. Just kicked some ass on fifa an he went off on one calling me alsorts saying soccer this soccer that. Hay dumbs ass its football. Then he started on the mum things

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh yeah if anyone wants a game give me a shout i got fifa gta 4 an call of duty. I am just waiting to play him again :}

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There is a good way of getting a yank back for unrespectful behaviour towards a servant of the Queen of England. They are too dumb to realise where its going....

When he is calm again, get on the subject of war. (I recommend call of duty at this point) then talk about sad you are that you lost a great Uncle at Pearl Harbour. When he asks how or what ship he was on, say he was a Kamikaze Pilot!!! Works EVERY time with a true enough yankee...
    "Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say, and cast your words away upon the waves."

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rofl Astra, that class. Wanna try that 1 myself.
    Man in the sky murders 40 thousand in Tsunami.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just dont recommend doing it in a bar in Portsmouth, full of U.S Matlows/ Marines from the Carrier Harry S. Truman on shore leave after 3 weeks with no beer.....

I learnt that the hard way!!! (both my jaw, and shirt are still buggerd from that night!!! ha.)
    "Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say, and cast your words away upon the waves."

Status
    The Invisible Woman
    Drives
    Zafira
    Mentioned in
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraKid1 View Post
    When he is calm again, get on the subject of war. (I recommend call of duty at this point) then talk about sad you are that you lost a great Uncle at Pearl Harbour. When he asks how or what ship he was on, say he was a Kamikaze Pilot!!! Works EVERY time with a true enough yankee...

pmsl!!!!
    Why not sign up and join us.
    Become a member today

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The other, older one is for Jews but youll get pretty much anyone with it....

"Im sorry to say, I sadly lost my great, great Uncle in a concentration camp. It makes me proud to know what he went through, and a part of his spirit will always live on in me. Its just a shame he had to fall from that bloody watch tower and break his neck"

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I gave up the xbox because of too many gobby yanks and underage trogs ruining good online play.
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i love getting in arguements with yanks all they can say is go and drink some tea i dont even drink bloody tea lol
    astra coupe bertone on 18" pro race 1.2s now on coilovers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ive been on live nearly every night this week lol ive just got some mates on live so have been kickin yankee ass.

I agree with you and the abuse man i mean im 30 and when you get 10 year old sqeeky kids going " yo mama this n yo mama that "do you no what i do

i just cant help it there so funny lol

If you want some quality UK xbox live players me and a few ov my mates are on alot playing call of duty 4, Battlefield bad company, GTA4, Team fortress, Forza 2 or PES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast