Thread: Accident

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Accident

After getting the Zaf back from it's DPF replacement (which took over 3-4 weeks), some idiot drove into the back of me last night on the A13 heading towards Benfleet..

While there's not much damage, I suspect it will be spending a few days away in the bodyshop for paint and possibly a new bumper (hope they don't repair the old one).

Anyone got an idea on cost for the repair? I have reported the accident and still awaiting a call back from the insurers

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your not having much luck with the Bus are you?!?

Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i know how it fills thats happend to me when i owned my vec gsi but someone reversed into the front about 10mph, best thing was tho me n my fella and eldest daughter claimed for whiplash, so if i were u id get down the docs complaining of abit of pain in ur neck!

hope you get the car sorted soon n shouldnt imagine that wud cost to much to repair prehaps anew bumper n spary job
    Drives a Arden blue zafi gsi

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=milly-gsi;1404329]i know how it fills thats happend to me when i owned my vec gsi but someone reversed into the front about 10mph, best thing was tho me n my fella and eldest daughter claimed for whiplash, so if i were u id get down the docs complaining of abit of pain in ur neck!/QUOTE]

I hope you actually had the whiplash that you claimed for?
    - 2004 Vauxhall Zafira GSi - Silver, work in progress..
    - 2003 BMW 325ti M Sport - Silver, 18" CSL wheels in matt anthracite, Eibachs, Full red leather

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [quote=Patrick;1404334]
    Quote Originally Posted by milly-gsi View Post
    i know how it fills thats happend to me when i owned my vec gsi but someone reversed into the front about 10mph, best thing was tho me n my fella and eldest daughter claimed for whiplash, so if i were u id get down the docs complaining of abit of pain in ur neck!/QUOTE]

I hope you actually had the whiplash that you claimed for?
    lol of course my daulter was 2yr so all through the docs records so cudnt really fake it, i wasnt to bad but had it and hubby had months of physio so nope wasnt a fake claim (best thing meant we got some money out of it from the suffering we indured, and not meaning its a good thing having an accident) if u get my drift

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that, hope it gets sorted quickly.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I just got off the phone from the insurance company. Despite spending 30 mins on the phone last night to them it seems the call centre operative didn't finailise the details and therefore it wasn't registered.

When through it all again with them and hopefully the bodyshop will be intouch today/tomorrow for an assessment.

Re Whiplash - have to say that I didn't notice anything last night, but today my neck is sore - if that's still the case tomorrow, I'll go to the docs.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    What a bummer

Hopefully thats the last of your bad luck with your Zaf for sometime.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstallan View Post
    Re Whiplash - have to say that I didn't notice anything last night, but today my neck is sore - if that's still the case tomorrow, I'll go to the docs.
    thats the same that happend with us, the night it happend was ok but next day in pain but the doc said to us it can take up to 3 days! its worth going to check your ok, n if your still suffering down the line its recorded that was my point before just worded it wrong

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you never hit anyone at 10mph and they claim. Drives costs up for everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast