Thread: Another Wee Jaunt: 14th/15th

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another Wee Jaunt: 14th/15th

Copied from Cavalier turbo, may as well see if we cn get more than one car so feel free to send out the invites!
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Throw this open to the masses here...

Myself and Dempsey will nae doubt be out wasting more fossil fuels next weekend, so given the fact a normal "wee" run usually is like 250 miles plus I was going to suggest we have a wee meet somewhere around the border? Maybe grab some food, couple of (soft) drinks and a wee run round.

I was going to suggest a pub just north of Ponteland, outside Newcastle - I don't actually know the name but its only minutes north of Ponteland, on the right (???) It's a bit remote but the roads are great, it's got a decent big car park and the food was superb the last time I was there. Means us Scottish boys get a good rip dow the A68 and you Northern lads are almost on home turf anyways... could aim to meet for lunch sort of early afternoon?

Could do it on either Saturday or the Sunday... either suits me so it'd be a case of whatever day suits the most people? If interest is non existant it's not an issue, we're still going wasting fuel!

SAT
    1. Turbodave
    2. Dempsey

SUN
    1. Turbodave
    2. Dempsey

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)