Hi been working on the bus and found out the air con rad has been leaking. Its has a pin size hole on one of the bars. I've been looking for someone to weld the hole but im finding it hard to find someone to fix it.

I've been around salvage yards and they only got the half size rad for astra but i need the full size one. My car is a zafira gsi 03 reg. Can some one point me to the right direction. Spoke to vauxhall and they are what £200+, if anyone got one for sale or a place sells a good salvage one please pm.