Thread: Astra H New Armrest - another

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astra H New Armrest

Hi All. First post here - just joined, excellent site! Had MK1 GTE back in eighties and loved it - probably the best car I've ever owned (loved to maul those XR3i's!!). Then went off vauxhall - till I test drove and bought an 07 1.9CDTI SRI 150 a couple of months ago. Was amazed at the power and road holding!
    Anyway on to my post. When I got the car it didn't have a front armrest so looked in AOC forum and on net and saw Irmscher and Armster. Wasn't happy about them intruding on handbrake. Found this site http://www.woodcompany.com/opelpageastrah.htm (Wood Company in Italy) and ended up buying one from them. Shipped all the way from Italy for £80 all in. I reversed the fitting of the armrest and now there's no intrusion on hanbrake or gear lever. Excellent bit of kit and excellent quality too. Thoroughly recommended!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav1.9 View Post
    Hi All. First post here - just joined, excellent site! Had MK1 GTE back in eighties and loved it - probably the best car I've ever owned (loved to maul those XR3i's!!). Then went off vauxhall - till I test drove and bought an 07 1.9CDTI SRI 150 a couple of months ago. Was amazed at the power and road holding!
    Anyway on to my post. When I got the car it didn't have a front armrest so looked in AOC forum and on net and saw Irmscher and Armster. Wasn't happy about them intruding on handbrake. Found this site http://www.woodcompany.com/opelpageastrah.htm (Wood Company in Italy) and ended up buying one from them. Shipped all the way from Italy for £80 all in. I reversed the fitting of the armrest and now there's no intrusion on hanbrake or gear lever. Excellent bit of kit and excellent quality too. Thoroughly recommended!

you dont happen to know genghiskt do you?

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cool another choice of armrest

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nope. Should I?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    only joking, just that you 1st post is praseing (sp?) an item offered by another new use, anyway, its compulsory for new uses to put up some pics of there cars, welcome to aoc

edit, this one http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=148154

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the welcome - I'll post a couple of pics of car and installed armrest soonish.