As per title, i want to replace the shabby looking chrome efforts i have now ideally with some plain caps and then maybe paint or add some stickers to these.

I've searched on ebay and all i can find are the stickers, or ford/vauxhall/vw etc badged up ones with the badges being raised plastic.

I've measured th outside edge of the spring lugs on the back and it's 61.5mm so 60mm ones will do

cheers in advance