but it fell off.
    Fortunately AndyH
    found the superglue...
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Exclamation Need some answers please

I have been looking through most post on this thread matter and cant find the answers to the following questions.. If somone could be so kind as to answer..

1> what size are the front and rear speakers on a 5 door, and what is the maxium size that can be fitted in its place with adaptors ect..

2> i would like to run a complete install from the OEM CD30mp3.. what is the best product (prefer Alpine) to convert all chanels to amped signals..

3> how and were is everyone connecting there sub connections? Can the centre speaker be used in anyway..

Basically the short of it is that im after a 2 amp system - 1 4 channel & 1 Mono block running a set of componants front, set of coax's in the rear and a sub in the boot.. with the possibilty of some screens in the head rest and a dvd player coming through the speakers..? Is this possible..

Sorry if the above has been answered before.. but after reading some threads confussed me even more..

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ^^

1) i beleive the fronts are 16.5cm and the rears are 13cm (possibly 10cm but the mounts go up to 13cm)

2) im also goiing to try alpine, very good, also JBL have high quality components.

3) see a post in this section about a loom that is being built with preouts and remote switch.

im just as confused as you i think lol, need to get my sub in but i also dont want to loose origional head unit

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had the diamond audio hex s500a front and rear component set in my corsa, now transfering them into my astra! superb speakers aint got a bad word to say about them at all!