Thread: what can i do to my car?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what can i do to my car?

i only have an astra mk4 x14xe how much to do you reckon its would cost for an engine conversion to a redtop or any bigger engine? had my suspension upgraded waiting for brakes id need a gear box n all the rest of it as well any ideas? ive have no idea about cars n its driving me mad

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cost? sell ur car and buy a gsi or loadsa cheap coupe turbos out there for sale it will be more economical imo. However, would prob be more fun to do the engine conversion... leave the 1.4 badge on tho just to piss people off when you fly past them (i really need to grow up!!)
    Astra coupe turbo 280bhp-sold
    BMW E60 5 Series M Sport

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had a x14xe and changed it for a c18xe.. its basically the same block as a redtop. i done the conversion with a friend. i had to change the engine mounts as the 1.4 ones are in a different place.. as i done it myself it cost me in the region of £400 thats including the engine! it did'nt take much to wire it up either and i think the redtop is even easier!

ill be putting a redtop or redtop turbo in my car next year hopefully
    Astra G C20XE> http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=290580 < click me for build thread