Thread: black alloys

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

black alloys

had a bit of bad luck thursday...got a puncture. not amused. car is 6 years old and the spare wheel has never been touched. i own it for less than a month and get a puncture!
    ANYWAY now i've had my rant it got me thinking. Seeing my lovely black steel wheel on the front of my beloved Astra made me think that a nice set of black alloys would be a fantastic idea. Anyone know of any good sites for them? Not bothered about going huge, maybe up to a 17". More bothered about the width. Any suggestions?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they only trouble with dark/coloured alloys is if you curb them they stand out like a sore thumb.
    Astra VXR - Arden Blue, Diamond cut 19's, Cruise Control, Debaged, Folding Mirrors, CD70 NAVI and CID + Aux-In, Factory Bluetooth, Piano Black Interior Trim, Full Milltek Unresonated Exhaust

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    a fair point...just have to be extra careful! won't be driving it that much anymore anyway due to moving house. So will lower the chance of anything bad happening.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Try these guys have loads of wheels and at good prices. Got mine from them and are good.
    Just stick in car details at top left and finds all the ones that will fit car.

http://www.alloywheels.com/