Thread: Buying online?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Buying online?

Had a few insurance quotes on a few different cars online. Main quote I got was for a Toyota supra TT and it came out at 1300 quid. Thats parked on driveway, cat 1 alarm, mum as named driver on my policy etc.
    Thing that bothering me is that quote seems very low. Its only 300 quid more than I pay for my mk4 sxi. Will the price get loaded up when I try and buy the policy with them? Seems to good to be true, as im paying 1000 quid for a 100bhp astra with a few mods, I can see a standard 276bhp (think they are 320ish in reality) jap sports coupe costing waaay more.
    They going to load the price up?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anyone????

Status
    Top Gear Guy
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ry and take out the policy and see i guess.

If theyre quoting that and the details are all correct, i dont see why they wouldnt
    Now an Audi A3 Driver!
    Quote Originally Posted by ledster
    some say he should have driven faster,some say he has the memory of a gold fish,all we know is he was 10 minutes late...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Factors other than power are taken into consideration such as the age of the vehicle, value, safety and security features.

If you have entered your details correctly then it shouldn't be a problem. You could always call them to check the quote.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown View Post
    Had a few insurance quotes on a few different cars online. Main quote I got was for a Toyota supra TT and it came out at 1300 quid. Thats parked on driveway, cat 1 alarm, mum as named driver on my policy etc.
    Thing that bothering me is that quote seems very low. Its only 300 quid more than I pay for my mk4 sxi. Will the price get loaded up when I try and buy the policy with them? Seems to good to be true, as im paying 1000 quid for a 100bhp astra with a few mods, I can see a standard 276bhp (think they are 320ish in reality) jap sports coupe costing waaay more.
    They going to load the price up?
    Best way to find out is to call and go through the details and make sure all details are correct before buying the policy.

Dan.