I used to make custom dial mats for my Corsa, and I'm thinking of doing something similar to my Astra, but I've got a few questions I was hoping you techy guys could help with?
These were a set of VXR style dials that I did, but the method I used wasn't best. I've manged to make the production a lot better now, but before I start hacking away at my dash again, I want to make sure this is all going to be worth it.
1. Do the needles just clip off with spoons?
2. Are the dial mats in 1 piece, or are they separate bits?
3. I've got a 1.8 auto - is the rev counter and speedo different than most other models? If so whats the most common?
4. Anyone got a spare dial unit I could borrow/purchase?
5. Lastly, are the dials so different to a Corsa that this will be pointless?
Any comments are much appreciated