Thread: A Rough Idea?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A Rough Idea?

Hey new here, Been a guest on the site for quite a while now and have been loving what i see! I'm looking to get a astra 1.8 sri and was wondering who would probably be the best for the insurance? Im 18, got 1 ncb, will be a second driver on my dads policy, will doing only about 5k miles a year and untill a get a job the only thing i will change on the car will be the ICE setup. Ive seen some average quotes but would like to find the lowest before i get the car. Best quote so far - 800 3rd party F+F Any help apprieciated Simon

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    insuring as the second driver through a parent is seriously murky water insurance-wise. Just a friendly warning. It's a bit of a grey area and could go badly wrong if you need to make a claim or are in a smash.

However if your dad will be the main driver and you'll only use the car occasionally then you're fine i guess.

If you are going to invest in a 1.8 sri i'd also say its well worth going fully comp,otherwise if anything happens you're screwed out of your car.