Thread: help wiring my bost guage?!?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

help wiring my bost guage?!?

my new boost guage came thourgh today its a bit of a weird one my old one looked alot different on the back anyway had a looked at the instructions lol theres four wires on the back 1:red-to ignition switch 12v 2:black-battery (-) 3:white-boost sensor (i know how to wire this one in lol 4urple-dimmer/+12volts to dim connect to headlight to activate! im placing the guage in the lower din slot and the length of these wires is about a metre max so if some one could help tell me were to wire these in would be much appreciated as i could really do with it in today to see how much psi the vxr actuator is running! ive also included a pic of the wiring diagram if that helps also the guage is one when you take the keys out of the ignition the guage turns smoked black so you cant see anything
    Thank-you please

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/550/scan0002ee0.jpg
    Astra Mk4 GSi