Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carpy Chris's MK4 Hatch

New Car...
    it all started when i bought it from my local garage standard with only one previous owner that had been an old guy who had really looked after it.

A Few Interior Mods..
    Soon after getting it i started with a few interior bits found a handbrake handle and gear knob with griffin logos on and some sparco pedals, pictures are rather crap of these took on phone. And i also picked up a cheap 7" flip out dvd player/headunit from halfords

Exterior Touches...
    Next i bought some smoked side repeaters, grille from LMF, and some new plates cos the old ones were looking a bit scabby. I also debadged the boot leaving just the griffin and 1.6 badge.

Here it is as it stands today...

i need some more money then i fancy some Eibachs, irmy smoked tail lights, and from there who knows! ive also just won some Pioneer 6x9s on Ebay ...
    Click above to see my car and what iv done so far

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Time for some ICE...

Right well ive decided that although it is cool to have a pop out screen i think the Ripspeed unit itself is a pile of cheap poo. So on Ebay it went and at the weekend i popped off to Halfords and picked up a Sony Xplod one. USB, Ipod connection the works. plus the backlights can be set to GREEN! looks wicked at night.

Much better!
    Plus my 6x9s came ill get em in on sunday

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Back into modding...

after a long period of time where ive done absolutely nothing with my car due to funds and really just forgetting about it ive got back into it again and ive finished off a few little bits from months ago.

Parcel shelf made and carpeted with 6x9s put in...

While playing around the other day moved the head unit to bottom din slot(please tilt head to side to view )...

ino not mega interesting but im getting bak into it now gonna set about finding some lowering springs...