Thread: Children with Children

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Children with Children

I caught the tail end of a news report this morning about teenagers 14/15/16 having kids. There is a docuementary about it at some point today, probably on 4 or something.

Is it just me that this annoys. There was some spotty chav inbred girl of 16 with 2 children, both by different fathers who she wants nothing more to do - and by her own words " at least i have my beautiful children"

Now this girl and she is still a girl imo at 16 was loaded up with gold chains, earrings, typical Elizabeth Duke shite, saying how blessed she was. The interviewer turned to her mother who is sat next to the bed and asks how they will support the new born into the family. " We'll get more benefits and chase the CSA for money from the father" she replies. At this point i lost my rag with the fat chain smoking inbred nothern (they were from liverpool although this has no bearing - i dont think) freeloaders and turned the telly off.

So average Jo Public has to go to work, to pay the bills, which in turn lets these ****ing bums sit around with their legs open getting shafted by spotty teenage males who then do the bunk when the inevitable happens - i also have no doubt that its the majority of these freeloaders which voted the handout government in

Sorry for the rant, but am i alone in this frustration, or am i making a mountain out of a mole hill ????

Status
    East Midlands RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mr Tolley for PM i say lol
    it does piss me right off
    Astra GSi Turbo
    dap-performance.co.uk
    Live in the East Midlands?

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    no you are spot on IMO. you have merely just watched 5 minutes of the typical sh*te that is daytime TV I'm afraid... welcome to a little insiders view of being unemployed

still, at least compared to them I'm actually looking for work, and in any case even if I wasn't, the government say I'm not entitled to diddly-squat either...
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got to love Elizabeth duke.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GRRRR, don't get me started mate, my missus and i have just started buying a house from our landlady, we have lived there for 2yrs now and since then the council has pretty much bought out the area around us and started housing chavs, pikeys and all the lowlife scum of the earth there and it does my head in that i have to go to work to pay for them! they are vandalous little twunts and if they weren't my neighbour i would go vigilante on their collective asses! *second rant over apologies*

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    no you are spot on IMO. you have merely just watched 5 minutes of the typical sh*te that is daytime TV I'm afraid... welcome to a little insiders view of being unemployed

still, at least compared to them I'm actually looking for work, and in any case even if I wasn't, the government say I'm not entitled to diddly-squat either...
    Pete i have no problem with people getting benefits WHO deserve them. You're looking for work, fair enough, but if you got offered a job as a binman tomorrow would you take it ??

I have no problem saying my old man is on disability benefits, however he gets £9 a month, and 1 car which is his registered disabled one, which is road car tax exempt. Like he says for £9 a month its not worth him leaving the house. Bear in mind he started work at 15, and retired due to ill health at around 50-52, so has paid into this country for 30+ years - what have these current freeloaders done - **** all probably

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNikon View Post
    I have no problem saying my old man is on disability benefits, however he gets £9 a month, and 1 car which is his registered disabled one, which is road car tax exempt. Like he says for £9 a month its not worth him leaving the house. Bear in mind he started work at 15, and retired due to ill health at around 50-52, so has paid into this country for 30+ years - what have these current freeloaders done - **** all probably
    Agreed

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ah chavs that have chav kids at a still chav age, makes my blood boil also mate! It's just that kind of thing that makes you want to scream!
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed again. This really annoys me along with long term unemployed who just can't be bothered to work!

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Step away from the tele Steve before you do yourself some harm!

Makes my piss boil, but it is a fact of this country now and the slack ass government, my only worry is what will it be like in 20 years time

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast