Evening, my car went for an MOT and got an advisory.

-Offside front brake pipe slightly corroded (just needs a clean under the arch and pipe and a good look hopefully would be fine)

-(both rear top) shock absorber has a slightly worn rubber bush

What part is this actually called? is it worth replacing both rear shocks as i'm looking at getting new lowering springs anyways?

& does this kit.....

Shock Absorbers, Rear (single) - with mounting parts
Hatch/saloon exc. 2.0 turbo 72119052

....include what the advisory states???

Any help would be great, thanks