Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Courtenay RR Discussion/Chat Thread

Please use this thread for any chat/discussion of the Courtenay RR Day, so that the other thread remains uncluttered - this will help with organisation no end!

For confirming bookings and queries relating to bookings such as your prefered running time, please see the thread here:

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=137201

Thanks

Pete
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    Regarding the proposed other activities that I had been planning to have running on site on the day, I have yet to hear from the detailers, however we have had confirmation of a professional dent removal man coming along on the day, so what I need to do now is open up a list of those who would be interested in having work done...

Price for this would be circa £40 a panel, which is a massive saving over the normal £75/panel price!! rumour has it concessions can be made if a certain amount of prep work has been done (ie removing interior trim ) as well, but thats for you to barter on the day

so who would be interested?

This isn't a concrete "booking" list just yet, but we are interested in seeing how many people would perhaps be looking to have work done, so I can work out how to fit things in around RR runs etc. It wouldn't be very good if someone's slot came up on the RR and they were in the middle of having a ding taken out of their front wing now would it?!

copy and paste please, and if you can give a little indication on what you need doing, then that would be great too

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi pete,

I can bring some of my detailing kit if you like. Can bring my PC and polishes.
    I will send payment once I have been paid.
    Arden Blue Astra Vxr

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We made it onto the runners list then, cool!

I'm not going to know till nearer the deadline if either of us are going to make it - she might be busy and i might not have finished the iE!

If i do come, and i really hope i'll be able to - i'll have my new fandabbidoozy DSLR, so photo's for TV will be taken care of.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgy View Post
    Hi pete,

I can bring some of my detailing kit if you like. Can bring my PC and polishes.
    I will send payment once I have been paid.
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by kevseymour View Post
    We made it onto the runners list then, cool!

I'm not going to know till nearer the deadline if either of us are going to make it - she might be busy and i might not have finished the iE!

If i do come, and i really hope i'll be able to - i'll have my new fandabbidoozy DSLR, so photo's for TV will be taken care of.
    no worries mate, there'll be plenty of photos etc being taken but it'll be good to have "an official photographer" getting some too

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    just to add that due to a problem with work/holidays one person on the running list has had to drop out.. therefore we now have a space available, which has been offered to the 1st (and only ATM) name on the reserves list, Spudrico. You have PM Spud.

whats the relevance of posting in here then I hear you ask..? well at present Scottyboy is still in the reckoning for a run, but we're not sure if he'll be in the country or not.. if he's not, and there is someone on the reserves list present on the day, then that person will run... so get your name down on the reserves list!! there are also a couple of people still unsure about running so even if theres someone ahead of you on the reserves you may still get to run!!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i may be a maybe for this now

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I assume that no one wants any dents reomved on the day?

I have spoken to my friend and he's still planning on coming and hopefully he'll bering his colleague who power coats and refurbishes wheels (with an example would be better).
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Iv got the odd dent here and there, would you know what sort of price?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K3FUS View Post
    I assume that no one wants any dents reomved on the day?

Arden Blue Astra Vxr

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast