Thread: Broken up with my GF

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Broken up with my GF

Just sorta broken up with my GF, She was the one to break up with me as things have not been going to great letely, its probs for the best as i only wana see her happy and if thats without me as her BF then so be it, i feel so down and like shit, tbh its my own fault we were going out for 2 and a half years and towards the end i was taking her for granted. I just hope that if i cant be in her life as a BF that she will still let me see her as a mate from time to time.
    Astra Coupe Turbo

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that mate.

Chin up though

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    don't just walk away, show her how much you care and fight to keep her!!

let her sleep on it then go see here with flowers and a letter explaining your feelings. apologise and say you realise you have been taking her for granted but that you love her and want to stay together if she'll have you. see about planning a short break away together and start afresh

never, EVER, let a girl walk away if you love them and care about them - you can never know if you will ever love someone again or if someone will love her the way you do, so don't take any chances.
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that mate, but dont blame yourself. Just dont let her play with your emotions though.

Whats to be will be.
    I>< Silver Coupe ><I

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont let 2 and a half years go out of the window like that mate, fight for it, look tell her how you feel and that you cant just let her walk out of your life,

tell her how special she is, and that you only appreciate something when its gone, and how you've realised that, mate you made a mistake, mistakes happen, now show her how your gonna come back from it, show her how things are gonna be better if you give it another shot.

and if all fails, ask to see her one more time, take her out and treat it as a first date, make her feel special, and theres a nice guy inside everyone, you've just got to show her it.

Mate you two must have something special or else it wouldnt have lasted 2 and a half years.

gimme a pm if you want any advice mate, i'l be happy to share my experience
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    don't just walk away, show her how much you care and fight to keep her!!

let her sleep on it then go see here with flowers and a letter explaining your feelings. apologise and say you realise you have been taking her for granted but that you love her and want to stay together if she'll have you. see about planning a short break away together and start afresh

never, EVER, let a girl walk away if you love them and care about them - you can never know if you will ever love someone again or if someone will love her the way you do, so don't take any chances.
    I did say to her that i know i have been taking her for granted and that and that i love her, the thing that gets her down mainly is that we dont have massive amounts of time together, we used to spend ages together but now due to both out jobs its hard so dont see each other that much typical week is: mondays i meet her from work and stay with her for a few hours before i come home to bed, then tuesday i dont see her as after work i have training classes, then wednesday i meet her from work for few hours, thurdays after work i have training & see a mate after, friday i have work 8pm till 4am on the nightclub doors, saturday i go over to hers at 1pm till 7pm then have work at 8pm till 4am and then on sundays we both do our own things. So i can understand where she is comming from as all her mates that are in relationships see there BFs way more then she gets to see me
    Astra Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A51M View Post
    dont let 2 and a half years go out of the window like that mate, fight for it, look tell her how you feel and that you cant just let her walk out of your life,

tell her how special she is, and that you only appreciate something when its gone, and how you've realised that, mate you made a mistake, mistakes happen, now show her how your gonna come back from it, show her how things are gonna be better if you give it another shot.

and if all fails, ask to see her one more time, take her out and treat it as a first date, make her feel special, and theres a nice guy inside everyone, you've just got to show her it.

Mate you two must have something special or else it wouldnt have lasted 2 and a half years.

gimme a pm if you want any advice mate, i'l be happy to share my experience

thanks for the advice mate, shes going to speak to me tomorrow so i will speak to her more then but from the sounds of things and how she is coming accross its past the point of saving
    Astra Coupe Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    To cheer you up i think you should tak my coupe in p/x for yours
    MR2 MK2 G-Limited
    ASTRA LINEA ROSSA

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im confused i thought this was astra sport not sunday surgery?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko_12345 View Post
    To cheer you up i think you should tak my coupe in p/x for yours
    lol my car and possesions mean nothing to me at the moment when i am feeling the way i am
    Astra Coupe Turbo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast