Just waiting for crinkly tin sheets now
good idea pete, glad you figured out somewhere to finish it!
AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010313.7bhp/343Ibft
Will that be big enough Pete?
How much have you still got left to do?
Mk5 Astra 888 CDTI No.58
"you can’t help but drive the 888 Astra hard, everywhere, constantly" - Evo Magazine.
good progress pete, are you puttin a 4 post car jack in there?
Observe the masses and do the opposite
Things to do ..........
1. Completely change the fuel system. New tank/filter/pump/regulator.
2. Make a new throttle pedal.
3. Realign propshaft.
4. Sort out the gear selector problem.
5. Fit bonnet pins / saftey strap.
6. Fit p/side carpet and seat and rest of the rollcage.
7. Get doors repainted
8. Get centre console / dash retrimmed
9. Retrim boot and back seat area where fuel tank and pump were.
10 A bit of touching up here and there.
That`s it ................. I think.
Sent some pics of the dash and centre console to Carisma, they came back with a ballpark of £600 - £900, but want to see it before they commit.
Should get a price from ATL on the fuel cell and other bits tomorrow. Not expecting much change from £1000 tho
In true Pete style, if it doesn't exist, go fabricate
Gotta respect that