Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Backbox query?!

My backbox has spring a leak!!....
    bassically i want to get one with noise(), but whats stopping me, is will insurance take more money of me?? or should i just wait till i'm with adrian flux because i really can't be bothered (again) to explain what i'm doing lol
    because at least with adrian flux (from what i heard) i can tell them and pay with ease. i don't mine paying in all honesty but with my current insurance i'm on the phone for half hour trying to explain what i replaced is what annoys me lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    similar prob myself, im not gonna get some big jap dustbin put on the back though, just maybe the exhaust of a gsi or vxr or something.
    i dont know whether or not to bother when its just off another astra, it wont affect performance so its prob easier to just deny knowledge.
    Astra: Drive it like you stole it.

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeeBoy View Post
    My backbox has spring a leak!!....
    bassically i want to get one with noise(), but whats stopping me, is will insurance take more money of me?? or should i just wait till i'm with adrian flux because i really can't be bothered (again) to explain what i'm doing lol
    because at least with adrian flux (from what i heard) i can tell them and pay with ease. i don't mine paying in all honesty but with my current insurance i'm on the phone for half hour trying to explain what i replaced is what annoys me lol
    The only way to know if they will take more money of you is to ring up and ask what it would cost for you to have it done. Then see if it can wait till you change insurer. If not and you get it done without informing them they could cancel the insurance if they found out. might be worth that half hour on the phone.

Dan.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i would deffo inform them, insurance companies are buggers for finding ways out of paying up, infact theres one above i heard so many bad things about

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Post
    The only way to know if they will take more money of you is to ring up and ask what it would cost for you to have it done. Then see if it can wait till you change insurer. If not and you get it done without informing them they could cancel the insurance if they found out. might be worth that half hour on the phone.

Dan.
    hmmmm think i'll wait till i change insurers instead