Thread: Ibiza.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ibiza.

Hey guys, this post is calling on your Ibiza holiday experiences. Being a 18 year old who 'doesnt mind' a drink, me and a few rugby lads have decided to go on a summer holiday to a clubbing place type thing! the first (and probably most un original idea) was to go Ibiza which i would like to experience. I have managed to find a nice hotel and flights for around £260. SO my questions.

Is ibiza actually as good as most of my mates have said?
    I would be staying in San antonio, is this a good place?
    My main want is a nice beach, but also great nightlife (eden, es paradise etc)
    Any other things you could add would be great!

Many thanks

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfko View Post
    Hey guys, this post is calling on your Ibiza holiday experiences. Being a 18 year old who 'doesnt mind' a drink, me and a few rugby lads have decided to go on a summer holiday to a clubbing place type thing! the first (and probably most un original idea) was to go Ibiza which i would like to experience. I have managed to find a nice hotel and flights for around £260. SO my questions.

Is ibiza actually as good as most of my mates have said?
    I would be staying in San antonio, is this a good place?
    My main want is a nice beach, but also great nightlife (eden, es paradise etc)
    Any other things you could add would be great!

Many thanks
    Ibiza is awesome mate, if your young and into that sorta thing (as i am)
    go for san an bay, if you wanna be up all night and get ur balcony raided every night go for san an, san an beach is awesome but there are coves all over the island, if you can organise party ticekts before you can go to night partys with decent djs on nights
    I would go for at least 3* for a week youll be looking at 450quid for a hotel, and around 1000 spending money if you mean to large it every night, ive been known to pay 80-100 euros into pleaces before, expect a tenner a drink inside the clubs too, waters expensive, a glass of ice is free

alternativley go to magaluf we did a week larging it every night for 600quid all in. bcm is 25euros in ALL YOU CAN DRINK (no lie!!) good night also, dj sammy is resident there, i know it sounds cheesey, but believe me if you like your mos anthems youll love him to bits. specially when your hammered.

You could go to falaraki or somthing, but ive never been there. How you considered miami, thats my next port of call. for the music conference '09!

add me on msn if u wanna chat

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds good, are drinks really that expensive? were all uni students etc so not that high on cash! heres a link of hotels ive found. Which ones do you think look good and seemin a good location for the money?

http://www.xcapewithus.com/XcXml/Res...ea=San+Antonio

Opps sorry it doesnt work, ifyou wouldnt mind adding the details, 4 of us seem to have enough cash! were looking to go around 20 to the 27th of july

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    san antonio is amazin the beach is poo but the rest is brill. however there is loads of small trips out to areas of the island with amazing beaches and also fortementera or sumthing like that, which is just one big beach basically. ive benn a few times and i will go back
    No u

my baby - sold

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    another thing, how big is the island, like i know san an is the other side of the island from ibiza town, but is it possible to have a day trip there?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yea dead easy the first time i stopped was in playadenbossa or summit, basically where 'space' is, an we got the bus to san antonio for next to nowt. so it is reachable about half hour to an hour on the bus if i remeber corectly
    No u

my baby - sold