Thread: Any jobs going in your part of the region?

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Any jobs going in your part of the region?

using my position for purely selfish reasons here - I need a job and I need one fairly sharpish (as in within a week or two, tops!)... full time/part time/permanent/temporary, I'm not fussed. money's money ATEOTD and it'll be more than I'm bringing in currently

have exhausted my local area and its getting rather disheartening to say the least, so I'm now spreading the net wider.

if there's any jobs going in either fitness/sport/cars etc in East Anglia then please, post away

if anyone wants my CV because they may have a job at their place or somewhere they know, then drop me a PM or post in here!

Overview though - 3 A2s + 2 further AS's, 10 A*-C GCSEs, qualified fitness instructor/sports coach, first aider, full clean driving license. experience in retail/sport/coaching/fitness/warehouse/construction. also extremely into cars and I quite fancy working in the industry. particularly in a bodyshop or ICE installer

bit cheeky posting on here but heyho if its inappropriate I'm sure I'll find out! my priority ATM is getting a job rather than checking if the forum rules allow me to post this
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is definately a good idea posting here pete, can't help im affraid but ill keep an eye out if you fancy a commute lol
    Vectra GSi SeatsHella Headlights
    17" alloysPiper 3" rolled exhaust
    GSi Bumper & skirts
    Dropped on Coilovers

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    distance is becoming less of an issue now, ATEOTD my monthly income is £100 for repite care work for my bro, plus the grand sum of £4 a week JSA... £116 a month, not including any spraying etc (which obviously varies and some months may be nonexistant) doesn't last long, so as long as I bring home SOMETHING after tax/NI/petrol etc, I'll at least keep the wolves from the door a bit longer

if I can find a fulltime (40hrs) job and even bring in £200 a week after tax I'll be chuffed ATM - if I find a part time (15-20hrs) job then £100 a week has got to be a target just to cover the bills and keep the car on the road.

another week or two and it'll be desperate. checked "savings" today, and there's less than what I've got in my wallet, and that ain't too much

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah this area isnt too great job wise, duno if either of these help but a couple i know of.

If you are interested in a trade or something along those lines, there are a couple of scaffold companies around the area that (i think) are hiring at the mo. Fairly demandin job but good pay..

Sports wise, a place called Oaks pool and gym At pentney park (nr swaffham) always seemed to want new people when i worked there!
    Another gym that has just expanded (not sure if they are looking for staff tho) is Joint effort in swaffham.

If ya fancy either of those let us know and ill see if i can get ya some numbers mate. Hope it helps!
    Astra Mk4 1.8 SRI

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-o-sri View Post
    Another gym that has just expanded (not sure if they are looking for staff tho) is Joint effort in swaffham.
    I'll bet you I can tell you more about Joint Effort than you can ever find out about the place (and the people) I'll give you a clue why, you can't really see the logo but...

cheers though

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    I'll bet you I can tell you more about Joint Effort than you can ever find out about the place (and the people) I'll give you a clue why, you can't really see the logo but...

cheers though
    LMAO! Small world!!
    Astra Mk4 1.8 SRI