Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sportex exhaust anygood? need backbox for <£100

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Steve-o-sri's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sportex exhaust anygood? need backbox for <£100

    Are sportex anygood?
    heres one ive been looking at, what do you guys think?
    Or, do you know of another option for under 100 preferably!
    Im not looking for anything loud but would like a bit of a power increase

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tchlink:top:uk
    Astra Mk4 1.8 SRI

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    MIKE BERTONE's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-o-sri View Post
    Are sportex anygood?
    heres one ive been looking at, what do you guys think?
    Or, do you know of another option for under 100 preferably!
    Im not looking for anything loud but would like a bit of a power increase

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tchlink:top:uk
    Try exhaustsuk.com they also sell on eBay. I got one for my coupe for £85 and it is very good build quality & sounds great.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Steve-o-sri's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will av a look now budday, got any pics of yours?
    Astra Mk4 1.8 SRI

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    MIKE BERTONE's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-o-sri View Post
    Will av a look now budday, got any pics of yours?
    Sorry no... my dog decided to eat my camera (well had a good go at it anyway) Go onto eBay & search for astra G exhaust the one I got was for a coupe but they sell for hatches too. I will find a link in 1 min.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    MIKE BERTONE's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Steve-o-sri's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    smart that looks nice mate. not bad prices either.

    Was interested in the irmscher backbox but i never realised it doesnt actually imprive power of sound any different.
    Do like the look of them though.

    bet the coupe looks sexy with the zorst?
    Astra Mk4 1.8 SRI

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    MIKE BERTONE's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    779
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-o-sri View Post
    smart that looks nice mate. not bad prices either.

    Was interested in the irmscher backbox but i never realised it doesnt actually imprive power of sound any different.
    Do like the look of them though.

    bet the coupe looks sexy with the zorst?
    I had an irmy & wasn't keen on the look as it was a twin oval. It also made no difference in sound. It does look better now I just need to get a new camera. I did fit a remus pipe on mine also so it is very loud now. In a good way.

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    gazTD's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,381
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a look on ebay for GT3 exhausts, top quality backboxes and well priced
    Gaz

    No longer owns an Astra


    Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •