As some of you know i have been ripping my interior to pieces and getting it back togther is a very slow process. Anyways, i have made a tiny bit more progress so here you are:









So as you can see from the pics, i have the bulkhead wadding removed and a new hole drilled in the bulkhead. A length of 0 awg wire has been passed through with a new gromet, and the bulkhead has been completely Dynamatted. The wadding was then replaced and the tv tuner has been sunk into it and recovered to keep everything neat. Up front the 0gauge as been routed to the battery but the fuse has been taken out so it's no live. Quite a neat job i think, and i didn't fancy tackling the bulkhead myself.