Thread: Is your lugage safe?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is your lugage safe?

Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    I know a few object to clicking links to get a story... (looking at you Coo )

so here goes...

GANGLAND mobs are robbing long-distance coaches by sneaking DWARVES into the luggage holds in sports bags. The tiny tea-leaves are smuggled aboard disguised as innocent items of baggage. Once inside, they slip out from their hiding places to rifle through the belongings of unsuspecting travellers.

Then they take their loot back to their hiding place and wait to be collected by another gang member when the coach reaches its destination. The cheeky criminals have stolen thousands of pounds in cash, gems and other valuables in recent months.

And last night cops warned the scam was a “growing problem”.

Swebus, which ferries thousands of Brits across Sweden, has been among coach firms targeted. A spokesman said: “We have had reports about several thefts by dwarves on the stretch between Vasteras and Stockholm.

“We’re thinking of installing video cameras.”

A Stockholm Police spokesman said: “We are looking at our records to identify criminals of limited stature.”

Yesterday Sun man Alex Peake and 4ft 6in actor Phil Holden showed how easy it is for the gangs to operate.

We watched Phil, 31, clamber into a standard- size suitcase, then lifted him on to The Sun bus. Phil, from Canterbury, Kent said: “I got inside the case without any problem at all. I had loads of room, it was actually quite comfy.

“Once on the bus I could easily get out and then had all the time in the world to rifle through bags on board. It was a real piece of cake.”
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Flood the luggage compartments with carbon monoxide, that'll stop the little feckers!

I seem to of got a bit sidetracked by the page 3 idol section in the link

Status
    Bit busy... be back soon!
    Drives
    Astra Coupe 2.2
    Mentioned in
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Follow AndyH On Twitter Add AndyH on Facebook Add AndyH on Google+
    Wonder how long before one of them tries it on an airliner... aren't the luggage compartments non-pressurised??

Could be messy!
    Actively proving that post counts mean jack sh*t since 1971