Thread: Windscreen claim problem

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Dan
    PLease can you help me out. In Short, My partner sufferd a broken windscreen back in December. She Called adrian Flux as instructed by the policy documents to get the details of an aproved repairer so she would only have to pay the £50 excess. She was advised to use AutoGlass. They came, replaced the windscreen and she paid the excess. All done.

Then In july/august, 9 months or more later, she recives a really snotty and threatning phone call from AutoGlass saying that flux refused to cover the full cost of the replacment and she would have to pay another £300. WTF? so she called Flux and was told she was covered and there was a misunderstanding with Markerstudy the underwritters. Shes called each party several times and cant resolve the matter but with no success. She had AutoGlass send her the bill and then passed it on to flux with a letter explaining the situation and hoped that would resolve things. She Called today, several weeks after sending it.. Guess what, theyve never recived a letter? FFS. So now she really upset and stressed out becouse AutoGlass are agressivly persuing the money from her and she shouldnt have to pay. Can you get this mess sorted out before she has a fit. And If anyone else needs a windscreen dont even think about using AutoGlass, they should be stricken from Flux's aproved list IMO. My Partner is called Sarah Anderson and she is faxing the letter she sent you by post last time to 08700772938 tomorrow morning. Please help us out! thankyou. Regards, Adam

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Coupé View Post
    Hi Dan
    PLease can you help me out. In Short, My partner sufferd a broken windscreen back in December. She Called adrian Flux as instructed by the policy documents to get the details of an aproved repairer so she would only have to pay the £50 excess. She was advised to use AutoGlass. They came, replaced the windscreen and she paid the excess. All done.

Then In july/august, 9 months or more later, she recives a really snotty and threatning phone call from AutoGlass saying that flux refused to cover the full cost of the replacment and she would have to pay another £300. WTF? so she called Flux and was told she was covered and there was a misunderstanding with Markerstudy the underwritters. Shes called each party several times and cant resolve the matter but with no success. She had AutoGlass send her the bill and then passed it on to flux with a letter explaining the situation and hoped that would resolve things. She Called today, several weeks after sending it.. Guess what, theyve never recived a letter? FFS. So now she really upset and stressed out becouse AutoGlass are agressivly persuing the money from her and she shouldnt have to pay. Can you get this mess sorted out before she has a fit. And If anyone else needs a windscreen dont even think about using AutoGlass, they should be stricken from Flux's aproved list IMO. My Partner is called Sarah Anderson and she is faxing the letter she sent you by post last time to 08700772938 tomorrow morning. Please help us out! thankyou. Regards, Adam
    Hi Adam,

I will need your partners policy details so i can look into the file for her and see what is happening.

Dan.