Thread: Adrian Flux - insurance in northern Ireland?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi dan, do adrian flux provide insurance in Northern Ireland as i know a lot of companies don't, im currently insured with the AA for my first year of driving on a 1998 mk4 astra sport 1.8 and im paying £3400 a year but im due for renewal in November so hopefully you will be able to quote me something reasonable then and also will i get much discount with being an AOC member? Thanks.

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Hi dan, do adrian flux provide insurance in Northern Ireland as i know a lot of companies don't, im currently insured with the AA for my first year of driving on a 1998 mk4 astra sport 1.8 and im paying £3400 a year but im due for renewal in November so hopefully you will be able to quote me something reasonable then and also will i get much discount with being an AOC member? Thanks.
    Hello

Yes we do quote for Northern Ireland, but we do have a limited market, if you would like a quote at renewal then please pm me your name and number and I can arrange for someone to contact you.

Thanks

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    im insured with flux in northern ireland and they were the cheapest around considering i have 7 points and an accident against me im paying £800 Fully Comp on a 1.8 astra Sri with quite a few mods

but i also think it depends where in NI you live
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo