Thread: Repairable?? and How??

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Repairable?? and How??

Had a bit of an accident a while ago and have been pondering idea's since then, basically i did (as in pic below) damage to the bumper -

Ripped both Fogs out
    Pulled the rubber splitter bit off and ripped it a little
    Cracked the Headlight Bracket (Top one as you can see in pic its out)
    And all the slat things at the bottom off the bumper Pulled off and snapped
    The main bumper itself has lost the towing eye cover
    Has scratches all over and to the right side under the headlight its as if there was a tree branch pushed through it as there is a small hole but all round it it has lifted (if that makes sense)

Can this be fixed by myself? i can easily rub it all down and rub the lifted plastic by the hole down level but how would i sort the rest of it such as the fogs as it pulled off the mounts on the bumper also can these be repaired or "Adapted"?? and finally the drivers side arch mount has snapped so its held on for now with the bit that was left attatched and superglue which im very suprised at how long it has lasted...

Or could it be "modded" in the form its in now in anyway?? photoshoppers please feel free to show your artistic side but keep it practicul and as cheap as possible

Cheers Guys

Jon
    Astra G SXI, Tints, Remus centre, twin backbox, Autoclosure, Rainbow dash LED's, debadged. POWER!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think it will work out cheaper to buy a used bumper the same colour as for the head light you can buy repair brakets have seen these for sale on fleebay or again buy a used headlamp ,you could probably do all this for £100 or even less

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phil w View Post
    I think it will work out cheaper to buy a used bumper the same colour as for the head light you can buy repair brakets have seen these for sale on fleebay or again buy a used headlamp ,you could probably do all this for £100 or even less

im not having much look finding a bumper in sapphire black to be honest so even a used one would need rubbing down and spraying lol
    Astra G SXI, Tints, Remus centre, twin backbox, Autoclosure, Rainbow dash LED's, debadged. POWER!!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would go for a 2nd hand bumper