Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quick question

Hi people.
    This is my first post so Happy New Year everyone.
    I might be a complete donut asking this but here goes.
    I am looking to upgrade from my mk4 astra 1.8 sri to either a mk4 astra gsi or a mk4 astra sri turbo.
    Now after searching prices on both, I can get a good gsi with low mileage for about 8-9k and I can get a good sri turbo for about 6k.
    As far as I can tell the only difference between the two are; the gsi has 200bhp and half leather seats and the sri turbo has 190bhp and cloth seats.
    So for the price an sri turbo is a much better deal or am I missing something?
    Can someone please enlighten me?
    Cheers

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    sri-t is a limited edition run of astras built by vauxhall to gauge the market for a turbo'd Astra. it was popular, so they launched the GSi. For this reason, SRi-T's are older than GSi's, and thus that makes them a little cheaper, not to mention the different bodykits. (SRi-Turbo has a Pro-Drive kit, the GSi has its own unique bumpers).
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.