Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

2008 East Anglian Meets #3 & #4 - March & April

just to let you all know what's happening with the meets for March and April, as I like to have details posted for two meets at a time. In this case however, I cannot post details of March's meet just yet, so I thought I'd explain why.

As I am sure you have seen (here) I am looking into a Rolling Road day at Courtenays, which obviously will take a little more organising than just turning up at a given time/place

Our usual meet day is a sunday, and looking at the meet rotation thread, means that our March meet should in theory be 30th March, in the Northern Zone. Conveniently, Courtenay (North Walsham) is in the Northern Zone, however they can't do Sundays so we'd have to bring the meet day forward to Saturday. Understandably this is reliant on Courtenay's availability, and as such I have opened up the possibility of holding it on the weekend of the April meet date rather than March. If they can't do either of these dates of course, then we'll sort something else out

The April meet date (if we assume Courtenays in March) will be 13th April, in the Southern Zone. Now I know this could put off a lot of the regular meet attendees due to the distance away, however it is only fair to move it around a bit and to attract new people to the meets As a compromise, I have set the meet date a little closer to the previous meet than usual (so that there's only a couple of weeks between March & April) and will set the May meet to the beginning of the month. More specifically, to the Bank Holiday MONDAY the same as we did last year

anyway, thats enough of an essay, just thought I would let people know

This thread will mysteriously disappear when details from Courtenay are arranged by the way
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    right, just to add to this, it is looking likely (although we have yet to receive official confirmation) that Sat April 12th will be the date for the Courtenay meet. This is still reliant on Jon (@ Courtenay, not Mr Denby ) sorting out sufficient pairs of hands for the day.

This April date means of course that our march date becomes free, and as such for ease of organising we'll be swapping the original march/april plans, and the March meet will now be in the Southern Zone, on SUNDAY 30th MARCH. Further details will be announced shortly.
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.