Thread: update :D :D

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question update :D :D

rite finally fitted it today .... tv isnt very good tho as come with an aerial similar to what you use on a portable tv and cant extend fully as i have placed it behind the glovebox.... isit possible that i could wire this up to my aerial which receives the radio signal???

cheers

Danny

only pic i got so far is in the dark as took me bloody ages n decided to start snowing half way through so had to fill the car up with everything that came out as just had my console resprayed so was a big job... finally changed heater dials as came across a set in another scrap yard on the way home... but now my left door speaker aint working but its a dodgy wire on the connector so its coming bk out at the weekend or at least the glovebox is to have a fiddle with it... but pleased with the results just wanna get the tv working proper now

SE2 coupe - veccy c airbox mod, total closure, blue led interior goodies, hid kit, angel eyes,led handle lights,kerb lights,uv footwell neons, twin exhaust,leds everywhere, tints,door pins

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_1800 View Post
    rite finally fitted it today .... tv isnt very good tho as come with an aerial similar to what you use on a portable tv and cant extend fully as i have placed it behind the glovebox.... isit possible that i could wire this up to my aerial which receives the radio signal???

cheers

Danny

only pic i got so far is in the dark as took me bloody ages n decided to start snowing half way through so had to fill the car up with everything that came out as just had my console resprayed so was a big job... finally changed heater dials as came across a set in another scrap yard on the way home... but now my left door speaker aint working but its a dodgy wire on the connector so its coming bk out at the weekend or at least the glovebox is to have a fiddle with it... but pleased with the results just wanna get the tv working proper now

Hi no the tv ariel can't be wired up to your radio ariel,but you should be able to purchase bumper mount aerials that sit inside the bumper that will give a better signal but TBH tv signal in cars has never been good but bumper mount ariel's will give you a better chance of getting a signal