Thread: Angel eye adjustment

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel eye adjustment

Hi guys just installed my angel eyes i brought off spankee last week.

The problem is that the near side light is a bit lower then the off side wo i was wonderin weasther any one could tell me how to adjust them.

There the fk angel eys by the way.

cheers guys
    Lowerd,tints, irmscher grill, irmscher back box and remus cs, courtney panel filter, veccy c mod, deristricted airbox

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    TBH you would be better taking it to a garage, so they are aligned properly, when i got mine done, my garage charged me £5 for both sides

but to do it, when you installed them, did you notice 3 screws/bolts at the back of the lights? if so its them that you use

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They should still have the 2 hexagonal adjusters on the top in the same positions as the OE lights... u may have to remove a coupld of rubber bungs in the slam panel to allow a hex key to be slipped in the recess.

Heres a pic of when I had mine.... the rubber bung is clearly circled - one of the adjusters is access from here - the one nearer the wing should be visible without removing anything

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'll have a look tomo i think there was a screw to the outside of the headlight i'm not to bothered at the moment bout aligning them properly, cos i've got hid's coming but i just wanted them a bit better cos there bout 1 metre out if you know what i mean
    Lowerd,tints, irmscher grill, irmscher back box and remus cs, courtney panel filter, veccy c mod, deristricted airbox

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieBandit View Post
    They should still have the 2 hexagonal adjusters on the top in the same positions as the OE lights... u may have to remove a coupld of rubber bungs in the slam panel to allow a hex key to be slipped in the recess.
    like i said geordie there's a screw to the outside of the headlight in the sam position as the oe ones so i'll have a look tomo.

cheers guys it's just the light output is bad enough without the light not being aligned lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    updated my original post with pics to show where the other adjuster is

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you could do what i once done, park 2 cars next to a wall with headlights on(side of house etc) then align your lights up with the other car lights, this will do until you get your lights sorted, means no one is flashing at you for being blinded

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers geordie and munkie i can't remember weather i saw one or not i'll check tomo.

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well i know my ultra angel eyes had the 3 of them, but marti had the fk ones, so he will know better than them