Thread: To bed? or not to bed? that is the question...

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

To bed? or not to bed? that is the question...

Well due to staying up all night last night for the Ricky Hatton fight, at this point in time (0135h) I have been awake for 43hrs and 50 mins straight... now do I go to bed or not?!

I don't feel tired, I'm in the middle of something, and I don't have anything to do particularly tomorrow... so do I stay up for a bit longer? or do I listen to the nagging voice in my head telling me I ought to go to bed (no, not that voice... I mean that Jiminy Cricket type fella who sits on your shoulders and tells you the right thing to do ) ??
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im in a similar position....apart from Ive had too much sleep - spent most of the weekend asleep - and yes I was at the Xmas do.....well I made an appearance for a few hours!

I say get to bed - youll just regret it

I should be off soon - got another 300mile drive tomorrow ontop of the 700 Ive done this weekend

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    you brave little soldier Marti, suffering with man-flu yet still making it to the Xmas Do...

I may turn in in a bit, just hit the 44hrs mark though so I'm wondering if I ought to get the Playstation out and go for 48hrs?!

ought to add I haven't had a drop of caffiene/red bull/pro plus etc at all, staying up on pure adrenaline and endless energy reserves I reckon

having a resting heart rate of 45 helps I guess too
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm in a pickle aswell, last night at 6pm i went out for a meal, then i went to work from 9pm till 3am, after that i went stright to a mates house to watch the boxing and stayed round his till 6:30am then came home and went to bed and woke up at 5:30pm this evening so now i cant sleep.

I work as a doorman and when i have been in fights etc.. at work when i get home i often find it hard to sleep because of all the adrenaline still in me
    Astra Coupe Turbo