Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GBK Performance, what a performance!

Milzy

Thumbs Down GBK Performance, what a performance!

Ordered some tinted Astra xenon lights from these guys and that was over a month ago. Here’s there story thus far:

29/10/07 – Ordered Lights and money taken out of my account straight away

6/11/07 – Phoned up to make sure lights were on the way. They were supposedly sent out.

7/11/07 – No sign of lights, phoned up asking where they were, they reply “Sorry we didn’t send them out on the 6/11/07, will send them out today (7/11/07).

12/11/07 – No lights still, phoned them up. Sorry the lights got damaged in transit to me – how the hell do they know they got damaged?

13/11/07 – “Received new lights, will send them out to you – will take up to 3 days”

16/11/07 – Still not received lights. Phoned them to get my money back or I’m going to take you to trading standards and citizens’ advice bureau blah blah. “It will take 3-5 days to get money back” haha, bullshit…

23/11/07 – Rang them up asking where the money is as no money has been put into my account. They reply “we refunded you on Thursday (22/11/07). Got onto my bank account, tell them they credited my account apparently on Thursday, bank say it takes a few days to come through on the system.

30/11/07 – No money in sight, ring GBK again, speak to Gary and says he will get on the case and will ring me back. He rang me back, says “there’s 6 in stock in their warehouse do you want the lights or refund?” Me being a thick ******* and wanting the lights say I’ll have the lights. Last chance though! “Okay, I will get them transferred from our warehouse up north to down south, and send them straight to you, should be with you by Thursday. I will ring you to confirm this.”

5/12/07 – No phone call, so I get on the case again. What’s the situation with the lights? They then said, we have sent it from out supplier (thought you had them in stock?) using TNT. Okay I say, have you got a consignment/tracking number? No, we don’t get one till later. Okaaaaaaaaay.

I ring up TNT, have you ever dealt with GBK Car Sales or GBK Performance and give them their postcode, they say no. I smell more bullshit from GBK. Did a little digging and got on the phone to SEL imperial as GBK use exactly the same images of the lights. Ask them are they their suppliers and they said we do supply them with parts, and Gary has been on the phone to asking about these lights, but hasn’t requested lights to be sent out from us. Okay again.

There’s still more but I think this is enough. I have not shouted down the phone and have been very calm considering the situation.
    What can I do if the lights don’t turn up tomorrow as Gary from GBK has insisted they will? And from what has happened, I’m not getting my hopes up.

I'm thinking trading standards - this is beyond a joke, I'll give people chances but they have had more than enough. I got money tied up in this, where I could be spending it else where, but becuase its tied up, I cant commit to anything else.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Get a refund dont take anymore bull of them.
    MR2 MK2 G-Limited
    ASTRA LINEA ROSSA

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Watchdog them
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
    Then again............

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i would have told them where to go ages ago mate
    The car in front is my astra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got my Sharkeye's from them aswell.

They pissed about a bit TBH, took about 2 week's for me to get mine.

Phone them up again and ask to speak to the head man (could be Gary now i think about it)

Kick up shit!, that's what i did and it seemed to help..lol
    Astra SRi Turbo
    281|317

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you have some patience - get them to provide you with a full refund ASAP.
    ShaanK. BMW E92 335i Msport and BMW E83 2.5i X3

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bought from these guys last year...absoloute nightmare...they use APC i think for courier. took me about 4 month to get a wing mirror.....attitude stinks when you speak to them....small company that cant cope wth demand and an MD tat couldnt give a shit.......no point shouting...they juat shout back...phone the police!
    Mk4 G Astra Covnertible 1.8 - Black
    pics coming soon

Milzy
    Aye, well, I'm very patient up until a point and then I go mentel lol Tbh, I've given them ample oppurtunity and they keep letting me down and enough is enough!

They were £40 cheaper, but 4,000,000 times more hassel. In the infamous words of top gear, "how hard can it be" to get some 'efin lights to someone for 'efin sake.

Judgement day tomorro!

Status
    East Midlands RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just get your money back asap as you say you have gave them ample to get you them or ring you to let you know whats what
    Astra GSi Turbo
    dap-performance.co.uk
    Live in the East Midlands?

Milzy
    If he shouts back, I can assure you I will pay him a visit. They are in the wrong, they have let me down, they have run me around, they have wasted my time and they are shit!

Should have gone to Sel-Imperial, I know they are and extra £40, but I have bought from them before and their service was second to none!

But the reason why anyone goes else where is becuase it's cheaper! I will hold my hands up to that.

Just to add aswell, they gave me bogus royal mail tracking numbers, and just checked they still havent been deliverd to me or anyone like they said had been, tut tut tut.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast