Britain's Andy Priaulx sealed his third successive FIA World Touring Car title with victory in the final race of the year in Macau.

The man from Guernsey was only eighth in his BMW 320si in the first of the two nine-lap races.
But he produced an excellent drive in the second after starting from pole and his win also secured a hat-trick of manufacturers' titles for BMW.
"I never give up but I knew it needed something special," said Priaulx.
"I have now been in a championship-winning position in the final race of the season for five years in a row.
"We all know you need a bit of luck to win a championship, but also you have to be there to take the luck and today was my lucky day."
Yvan Muller, tied with Priaulx in the championship race before Macau, led the opening race until his car's fuel pump failed on the final lap.
It was won by Alain Menu ahead of Gabriele Tarquini with Priaulx claiming a single point after fighting his way through to eighth place.
Another of Priaulx's title rivals, Augusto Farfus Jr, crahes into the barrier on the final lap when lying second and the Brazilian limped home 26th.
Neither Muller nor Farfus was able to take part in the second race and Priaulx eased home ahead of Nicola Larini and James Thompson to take the title by an 11-point margin. "I had some amazing people around me, giving me motivation. The car was reliable, the team was reliable, and that is also an important key to winning the championship," Praiaulx added.

-----

Hell of an achievement, congrats to the man!