Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Remote locking not working

HI,

For some reason my remote central locking is not working. I have just changed the battery on my fob as it needed a new one, and tried to sync it but it doesnt even sync. The red light on the fob works fine but nothing happens when the buttons are pressed. Just for extra info, I would mention that I put a piece of paper between the battery and the cover to hold the battery in place as I have been advised to do so in another post. Anyone know what to do?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fdama View Post
    HI,

For some reason my remote central locking is not working. I have just changed the battery on my fob as it needed a new one, and tried to sync it but it doesnt even sync. The red light on the fob works fine but nothing happens when the buttons are pressed. Just for extra info, I would mention that I put a piece of paper between the battery and the cover to hold the battery in place as I have been advised to do so in another post. Anyone know what to do?
    It could be the locking box it self, does it do it all the time? How about taking the car down the road and then try it could be interfarance blocking the remote signal,remove the internal bit from the housing and try it hope one of those helps you