Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

M17ULL - Hertfordshire Uni

Is This anyone off here?

Walked down past the halls of residence the other day and saw a Charcoal Mk4 SRi with Irmscher rear lip, no sideskirts and Coupe Front Bumper, Looks like an older 1.8 or 2.0

Spotted the astrasport sticker on the side window, so I assume you go to the uni.
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding02 View Post
    Is This anyone off here?

Walked down past the halls of residence the other day and saw a Charcoal Mk4 SRi with Irmscher rear lip, no sideskirts and Coupe Front Bumper, Looks like an older 1.8 or 2.0

Spotted the astrasport sticker on the side window, so I assume you go to the uni.

lol thats me and i do have the front lip and the 1side skirt but other 1 fell off wen i went france will be back on next week or so needs to be re spreyed, u go to the uni 2 did u see my scratched bonnet ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will keep an eye out for you too lol!!
    Zaffy VXR on the beat

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitul View Post
    lol thats me and i do have the front lip and the 1side skirt but other 1 fell off wen i went france will be back on next week or so needs to be re spreyed, u go to the uni 2 did u see my scratched bonnet ?
    Hello. yeh I keep seeing your car all the time in the car park. Yeh youve got quite a few scrathces on it what have you done to it. haha. didnt you have aspare wheel on it the other day as well.

I drove past you the other day as well, I live on the corner of Bishops Rise by the total garage. No doubt I will see you around again!

Have you noticed theres quite a ferw astras around. Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    . Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local
    He lives near asda, saw him with old bill the other week oops!!
    Zaffy VXR on the beat

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. yeh I keep seeing your car all the time in the car park. Yeh youve got quite a few scrathces on it what have you done to it. haha. didnt you have aspare wheel on it the other day as well.

I drove past you the other day as well, I live on the corner of Bishops Rise by the total garage. No doubt I will see you around again!

Have you noticed theres quite a ferw astras around. Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local

i had the full irmy kit on, but then my brother was drivin it and skided through a fence into a lil ditch lost a skirt original bumper fog lights front lip, and bonnet got damaged so gonna replace all with coupe bumper coupe skirt and lip, and i went france last week soon as i got onto the ferry got a puncture lol, i've seen the silver with the irmy kit on mine used to look like that but in diff colour