Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: M17ULL - Hertfordshire Uni

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    dharding02's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    M17ULL - Hertfordshire Uni

    Is This anyone off here?

    Walked down past the halls of residence the other day and saw a Charcoal Mk4 SRi with Irmscher rear lip, no sideskirts and Coupe Front Bumper, Looks like an older 1.8 or 2.0

    Spotted the astrasport sticker on the side window, so I assume you go to the uni.
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Mitul's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding02 View Post
    Is This anyone off here?

    Walked down past the halls of residence the other day and saw a Charcoal Mk4 SRi with Irmscher rear lip, no sideskirts and Coupe Front Bumper, Looks like an older 1.8 or 2.0

    Spotted the astrasport sticker on the side window, so I assume you go to the uni.

    lol thats me and i do have the front lip and the 1side skirt but other 1 fell off wen i went france will be back on next week or so needs to be re spreyed, u go to the uni 2 did u see my scratched bonnet ?

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    kg_turbo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,268
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will keep an eye out for you too lol!!
    Zaffy VXR on the beat

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    dharding02's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitul View Post
    lol thats me and i do have the front lip and the 1side skirt but other 1 fell off wen i went france will be back on next week or so needs to be re spreyed, u go to the uni 2 did u see my scratched bonnet ?
    Hello. yeh I keep seeing your car all the time in the car park. Yeh youve got quite a few scrathces on it what have you done to it. haha. didnt you have aspare wheel on it the other day as well.

    I drove past you the other day as well, I live on the corner of Bishops Rise by the total garage. No doubt I will see you around again!

    Have you noticed theres quite a ferw astras around. Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    kg_turbo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,268
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding02 View Post
    . Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local
    He lives near asda, saw him with old bill the other week oops!!
    Zaffy VXR on the beat

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Mitul's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dharding02 View Post
    Hello. yeh I keep seeing your car all the time in the car park. Yeh youve got quite a few scrathces on it what have you done to it. haha. didnt you have aspare wheel on it the other day as well.

    I drove past you the other day as well, I live on the corner of Bishops Rise by the total garage. No doubt I will see you around again!

    Have you noticed theres quite a ferw astras around. Have you seen the silver 02 SRi with full irmscher kit. The one that drives round Hatfield all the time. Looks quite smart, I think hes a local

    i had the full irmy kit on, but then my brother was drivin it and skided through a fence into a lil ditch lost a skirt original bumper fog lights front lip, and bonnet got damaged so gonna replace all with coupe bumper coupe skirt and lip, and i went france last week soon as i got onto the ferry got a puncture lol, i've seen the silver with the irmy kit on mine used to look like that but in diff colour

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie from Hertfordshire
    By Daniel Z. in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:06
  2. Hertfordshire
    By Kev_mk3 in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 20:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •