Thread: Meet, Junction 1 18/11/07

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Meet, Junction 1 18/11/07

Astra-sri.co.uk are organising a meet at junction 1, Anyone interested?
    Bloomin grotty mk4 silver astra 1.8 sri, Complete with aftermarket ciggie ash style interior, Allthough currently under redovelopment by my 20 month old son

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its Rally Ireland for me next weekend!I cant wait to see the WRC on our shores!
    Irmscher MK3 Astra Irmscher Mk4 SXi 1.8 16V Vectra C CDTi Astra H 1.7 CDTi XP Moonland SRi CDTi Sporthatch Astra VXR

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Allright matey, seems youve got a double around tandrgee, seen a car that is the spit of yours twice now, but he's got r plates up on it,
    Bloomin grotty mk4 silver astra 1.8 sri, Complete with aftermarket ciggie ash style interior, Allthough currently under redovelopment by my 20 month old son

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just thought i'd add additional information Ian

Junction One International Shopping Outlet
    County Antrim
    Antrim
    BT41 4LL

Tel: 028 9442 9111

Date

18th November 2007

Time

2.30PM

Schedule/Directions

We will be meeting up at Junction One at 2.30pm sharp, spending around 30-60mins there getting to know each other, taking photos of the cars etc.
    We will then be exiting Junction One via the motorway in convoy and taking the sign posts for Lisburn. Exiting off the motorway at Lisburn, we will then go around the round-about and exit Lisburn via the road for Ballynahinch (4th exit), we will drive for approximately 3 miles and then take the first road on the left heading towards the temple. We will drive for approximately 1 mile then take the 2nd road on the left heading for Carryduff/Belfast. We will then continue onto the end of this road which will take us to Carryduff, coming out at the shopping centre. We will then turn left, continue down this road until we come to a round-about, we will be taking the second exit off the round-about (heading for Belfast) and continuing on straight for approx 4-5miles before turning off right at Newtonbreda to enter Tescos Express store carpark (beside Subway).

There will be ample parking for everyone, and you have the choice to eat at 3 places

1. Arnolds take away
    2. The Silk chinese take away
    3. Subway

***Please print out these directions and bring them in the car with you on the day so you know which route we are going. Also, If you also have a digital camera please bring it to take photos***

We chose a Sunday to ensure that it give everyone a fair opportunity to come and we hope you do as it'll be a fantastic meet!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [quote=Iain;1175214]Allright matey, seems youve got a double around tandrgee, seen a car that is the spit of yours twice now, but he's got r plates up on it,[/quotes]

Whats the reg Iain?? seen one quite like mine on Sunday, though hopefully I will get a few changes to mine to make it stand out before the new year

Seen ye last Sunday by the way at Rushmere the angel eyes look well!, but I wasnt driving so I couldnt toot!
    Irmscher MK3 Astra Irmscher Mk4 SXi 1.8 16V Vectra C CDTi Astra H 1.7 CDTi XP Moonland SRi CDTi Sporthatch Astra VXR

Status
    formerly - SXI_girlie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    might take a run to this

Status
    formerly - SXI_girlie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    opps not going to this after all its my son's christening day!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone headin to this?????

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i went i was in the silver mk4 was ok not a very big turnout like!!