Thread: Argghhh! Women!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Argghhh! Women!

I'm frustrated and I'm a straight female! Why do we have to be so b1tchy????????????

My cousin is only happy when someone else feels about an inch tall! And tonight it was my driving she was picking on! Bare in mind she has never been in the bleeding car with me driving! In fact she's never seen me pull off either! But tonight she was laughing at me saying that the hill start I couldn't pull off in the astra the other day was MY fault, which means MY driving!
    It's funny how I can do a hill start on just about any hill except for that particular one, and I'd done a hillstart just 10 minutes before with no problems.
    Anyway, I'm off the point now, I only passed my test 3 weeks ago on Tuesday, and of course I am still getting used to driving a 12 year old car! (The one I passed my test in was 12 WEEKS old). It doesn't do anybody's confidence well to have sombody taking the p1ss out of something you are still unsure of doing! I can obviously drive otherwise I wouldn't have passed my test, so what is she getting out of dragging me down!
    And now, I bet her and the mother (mine unfortunately) are having a nice little b1tching sesh about me!

Anyway, sorry but I needed to vent! I think I'm in one of those moods!

Lol.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    does she drive? tell her to shut up or get and walk, she'll soon get idea, i've left people miles from home, they've never complained about my driving again, it doesn't matter how long you've been driving, your always learning, so until she can drive she's got no ground to comment.
    Disclaimer: My views and opinions are exactly that. I do not encourage or condone the actions in posts.

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    How old is your cousin? I'd remind her that she's welcome to walk if I were you.

You've passed your test, don't get so over confident that you think you're indestructible behind the wheel because that is when accidents happen but I think you're entitled to be chuffed with yourself.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She can drive though! She wasn't even in the car! She just started laughing about my driving! So I grabbed the keys and stormed out! Great things to have cars! No more walking when I'm angry!

She's 5 years older than me! And ever since we were kids, she's only ever been happy bringing me down!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations on passing your test!
    Well done
    Bollox to her! lol
    Ignore her, she's probably just insecure and jealous of you!
    Laugh at her! :-)
    SXI Cheeky Bird!
    2003 1.6 16v Black!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    get down the chemist get some over the counter laxitive tables crush them into a fine powder, into her coffee/tea, soon teach her,
    Disclaimer: My views and opinions are exactly that. I do not encourage or condone the actions in posts.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey beth dont worry every1 has a bad spot! i got 2 theres a set ov traffic lights on the way in to town and it doesn't matter what colour their on i still stop at them and i've been drivin only 18mths........and tell your cuison 3rd class drivin is better than 1st class walkin

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Seriously, tell her to walk. You only really start to learn to drive AFTER you have passed your test.

It doesnt matter if you are a bit shaky at hill starts. Its better that than being over-confident and risking an accident on a bend. Hell, I've been driving 11 years and I cant parrallel park for toffee and my car is always the squinty one in my car park lol

As long as you are safe then a dodgy hill start or 2 isnt going to hurt anyone - bet shes far from perfect lol.
    I>< Silver Coupe ><I

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She's made me so angry aswell! And the fact that my mother stuck up for her makes me cry! lol

If she wasn't pregnant I'd have hit her! (She announced this pregnancy the night we were all celebrating me passing my driving test! At the start of the evening aswell!)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I go back to my thread, she's just jealous and insecure, dont let her achieve her goal.
    Take no notice and rise above it :-)
    SXI Cheeky Bird!
    2003 1.6 16v Black!

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast