I havent been on line for a while as I have recently moved home and my wife gave birth to our first child.... Anyway... I sold my astra coupe :Cry: and bought my self a Vectra B DTI and my wife a MK3 Astra Arctic 1.6 16v
Ive got a couple of problems with the Mk3 which i am hoping that some of you can help me out with.
1. What is the standard brake setup on the mk3? - vented or solid discs, disc size?
2. Where is the best place for front disc and pad set and rear shoes.
3. I have noticed that when i recently topped up the brake flud it got used up after a week... there seem to be a leak somewhere - what are the likely culprits? - rear cylinder?
4. The speedo doesnt seem to work but all the other guages (rev, fuel, temp) all seem to be ok?
5. There is ticking sound coming from the fan/radiator area on start up
6. On some occassions, the car seems to stall when braking to less than 25mph.
I know there are a lot of questions, but I hope you can help.