Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astra H Turbo Exhausts

Hi all.

I recently treated myself to an 05 plate Astra Sport Hatch 2.0 Turbo SRi (what a mouthful), and I've been looking round to see what exhaust options there are. I've already fitted the derestricted precat, and done the usual panel filter/airbox/VXR intake mods, but before I take it down to Courtenay I thought I'd get a cat back exhaust to make the most of the forthcoming remap.

The trouble is, there doesn't seem to be that much off the shelf choice at the moment. Searching through the site, there's loads of info on the Astra G, but not a lot for the H.

I've been looking at the Bastuck ones on the Regal site, which do look to be very good quality. I've been put off a bit though, by reading that some people thought they sounded raspy and 'chav like', for want of a better description. This, I do not want! Then there is the Remus Powersound from LMF, which seems quite reasonably priced for a dual exit, but I've had no experience with them in the past.

Aside from that, I'm stuck with a custom system. I've previously had mixed experiences with custom built systems, ranging from a Blueflame (which I thought was very good) to a Longlife (poor, in a word).

So basically I wondered what folks opinions were on the Bastuck or Remus, or even custom systems.

Cheers, Neil.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    you could get milltek system cat back give LMF a call on the phone

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't think Milltek made one for the Astra H yet?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Give LMF a call they will know
    they make them for the 1.9cdti an the Vxr so they can make them for the z20LeL also worth a try its just a phone call