Thread: powerflow exhaust

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

powerflow exhaust

hey peeps,im fairly new on here! tbh i havent got a clue about exhausts .i bought a black astra Gsi last week and lovely every minute of it (part from the petrol consumption lol) anyways my gsi has a powerflow backbox by the looks of things,it looks lovely n also sounds really nice at low speeds.was just wondering if any1 could help me out? do powerflow only sell backboxs or jus complete systems? i cant seem to find there website or much info about them and cant tell if its just the backbox iv got or a system .im looking into getting rid of it as me and the girlfriend have 2 shout at each other when i hit 100mph as its so loud.any advice on this much appreciated thx!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Howdy mate, think this is Powerflow website...

http://www.powerflowexhausts.net/HOME.CFM

I had a quick look around on there and they dont stock full systems from what i can gather but read this along the way...

"Remember, customised, performance or standard systems can be fabricated with equal ease as long as we have your vehicle in one of our approved dealers' workshops"

Hope this helps mate.
    Arden GSi, Re-map, Cat-Back & Pre-cat, DV26 Dump Valve, De-restricted airbox, Veccy C intake, 30mm drop on Eibach's, EBC green stuff pads

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks matey,ill take a look at the website in a sec.its a shame really as its lovely exhaust but a tad bit loud at high speeds so im gonna stick an irmscher twin oval tailpipe backbox on instead,should sound alot betta with the baileys dump valve.

on another note im lookin in to buying a turbo timer for the beast,looked thru on the search engine and found a fair few of you guys hav the blitz fully automatic timer .does anyone know the cheapest place 2get these from?

Thank-you please!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Find a decent powerflow dealer near to you and they should be do exactly what you with regards to noise and looks. They will do anything from a tailpipe to a complete system.
    The downside is they are only as good as the dealer doing them so you can get good and bad ones.