Thread: red cab......Linea_Rossa?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

red cab......Linea_Rossa?

spotted in weston super mare friday nite at traffic lights on sea front outside huge hotel with big grass front lawn, believe it was you, was up there watching the beach race.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well i was most certainly driving home through weston down the sea front on friday night, so it most probably was me mate.

Hope you enjoyed the beach race mate!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah the race was great (5th year running) apart from the fact we had the biggest bitch ever managing our hotel and my cousins mate pissed up cracked his head open sat night so after an ambulance ride and the long hospital wait we had trouble getting back into our hotels at 5am the next morning! slept well last night though as i only had 3 hours kip. lol looking sweet btw! you may have seen me and my bro driving about? blue coupe with 19" dares, big fmic, loud as ****! and blue gsi with opc grille slammed on coilys?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i saw all of you guys, did any of you do the beach race?

i was there working. but i might do it next year seeing as i have to work there anyway!!

im going to see if one of the teams i sponsor will lend me a bike to do it on! haha
    2003 Convertible Turbo, Vectra c in take pipe, airbox mod, K&N filter,irredium plugs, Bailey Dump Valve with power pipe, Full Miltek Exhaust system, CS1. 240bhp 260 lb/ft