Thread: what would you do

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what would you do

i have 2 friends both married both with 2 sons well one of their husbands has left her the baby was 10 weeks old when he left he didn`t leave for the other friend but they are now getting "closer" thing is i know and i feel awful for not telling the others although its not my place to

i`m sick of being in the middle of a mess that ain`t mine i`ve told all 3 of them that i don`t want to know anymore because i hear things form both of them and then feel i`m letting the other down by knowing stuff

the one i feel more sorry for is nick as he hasn`t got a clue and the other friend goes back to him everynight

the one who had the baby has keyed the other womans car but only cause she thinks something is going on not because she knows and i think thats out of order

also she makes me feel bad for still being friends with the other women as she thinks i don`t "have her back" i can understand shes upset but she was hell to live with and i`ve been there for her having her kids to give her breaks etc but she threw that back in my face saying i haven`t done anything for her

i just want it all out in the open and over with if it comes out will he be done for adultery ??? and if i open my mouth what sort of can of worms will be let out

i know she slags me off behind my back and although i`m friends with her i know shes a 2 faced whatsa name

the other friend is lovely i have a laugh with her and she wouldn`t that i know of slag me off

its just so hard as i live 2 doors down from the one with the baby

what do you think i should do tell them all to talk and fess up or let it carry on till they get found out

the one with the baby is not very approachable

sorry for rant
    i`m actually not sleeping cause i feel guilty and i haven`t done anything

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can only advise you to keep out of it, if you don't you may end up being involved in what looks like a very hurtfull situation at best and at worst and very vengefull one.

I know what it's like as my wife buggered off with one of my friends summer time without any warning.

It hard to keep your friends mutual at times like this, so step away and let them come to you if they need your support.

Hope this helps, life's a bitch and as you get old it does not become easier, but a true freind in a time of need is a god send.

By the way, I'm being divorced, yet she's commited adultery! My solicitor says it makes no difference to the outcome of the proceedings. I have no kids, but their custody and provision will take president in the outcome.
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    K3FUS sorry to hear about that, i'm guessing it's got to be one of the most toughest things to go through.

I have to agree, it's best to keep away from it, because if/when something bad does happen, your going to be the one in the middle getting it, mainly because, your friends are going to turn around and say "why didn't you tell me sooner"
    Especially if it's getting you down aswell, it's not your fight to worry about, even though it's your friends. It would still end up coming back to you.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Sounds like a bit of a messy situation, and as the others have said, keep well out of it.

You have done nothing wrong. This is their mess and if you stepped in it might only make things worse. If you do, there will certainly be people who will get hurt, and be looking for someone to blame, taking it out on you.

This is one of thise situations where you need to think of yourself.
    I>< Silver Coupe ><I

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have tried to explain that i don`t want to know what the others are getting up to i just feel for the kids as i know them really well and i`m godmother to two of them its only the kids i care about as they are getting affected by it all and the neighbours 3 year old is being questioned all the time which isn`t fair

i am trying to keep out of it but they all come running to me and then i know stuff i don`t want to know martins had enough and told them so as he doesn`t like whats going on

its just a hard place to be at mo as i have to walk pass one of them`s house everyday and i see the other up the school everyday

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's a cliche but time is a great healer and things happen for a reason. A true friend is always there for you, be that friend.
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like a job for J.Kyle, the saviour of mid morning television

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pmsl @ Rob - never fails to amuse !!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Vicki, friends dont rely on other friends to keep secrets from other friends and friends dont bitch about other friends, people like that are not friends!

You need to be your own person and not worry about all this crap. the people who are acting like children should be booted in the vag, or pee pee and your best out of it. Dont worry about losing friends like that cos they wouldnt do the same for you!
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Put yourself in their shoes...would you want to be told?

Would you want other people knowing the truth before you did?

I had to tell my sister 15 year ago that her husband was messing around, it was hard and she didnt speak to me for about two months, but thanked me for telling her in the end.

My ex ****ed off with some trollop in 03. All his mates knew what was going on. I had no warning whatsoever, I think if I had, then I might have been able to cope better than I did .

It is a really hard decision, but just go with your gut feeling, and do what you think will be best in the long run.