Thread: Angel eyes recomendation

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel eyes recomendation

I AM going to buy some angel eyes for my astra mk4, just not sure where to buy them from, i would like to fit HID's at some point too but i just need some1 to recomend somewhere to buy them from?

Anyone? links if possible, thanks
    Sometimes I Wonder...Why do I live in this region

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dont bother is my advice!!!!

Especially if u like to see where ur actually going...even with HIDs the performance aint as good as standard lights.

My advice is fit HIDs to your existing lights or get some Sharkeyes and fit HIDs to these instead.

I gotta admit I like the look of Angels (especially when just the halos are lit) but when ur actually behind the wheel driving down a dark road even with HIDs the performance is truly shocking IMHO.

If however u definitely want them then Id opt for the tinted FK ones... plenty available on ebay *used or new*.... the FKs look like this:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieBandit View Post
    Dont bother is my advice!!!!

Especially if u like to see where ur actually going...even with HIDs the performance aint as good as standard lights.

My advice is fit HIDs to your existing lights or get some Sharkeyes and fit HIDs to these instead.

I gotta admit I like the look of Angels (especially when just the halos are lit) but when ur actually behind the wheel driving down a dark road even with HIDs the performance is truly shocking IMHO.

If however u definitely want them then Id opt for the tinted FK ones... plenty available on ebay *used or new*.... the FKs look like this:

Cheers m8, do you know where i can get shark eyes from? cant find any on ebay?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You used to be able to get H7 sharkeyes but they are becoming very very very rare these days...the only ones u seem to be able to get are the D2S ones (basically D2S is the fitment of OE xenon bulbs etc) so youd need to do a little modding to get all the wiring in place but its a mod ppl have done on here and theres a how-to somewhere on the site.

The lights themselves can be had for £150 from here: http://www.gbkperformance.co.uk/inde...oducts_id=5165

BTW which lights have u got at the minute?
    If u just have standard chrome insert ones then personally Id tint them up ur self (how-to on the site) and then fit some HIDs into these... kits can be had for about £45+ these days... this is what Ive done on mine.. pics in garage <--

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ive only got the standard ones that come with the astra, i'll look into that cos i've read loads that angel eyes produce s*** light as you sed. Just one thing though, could you possibly tell me how to do this wiring with the shark eyes or instructions on how to convert them cos i dont know how to at all,
    thanks