Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter

Physic readings...

(Ive probably spelt that wrong lol)

Has anybody had a reading done recently?

I had one done on the 17th of Sept, as a few of my friends had had theirs done, so I thought, what the heck and booked it. Im sure most of you will think its all a load of codswallop, but I thought it was really spooky!

She had details of my kids absolutely 100% right, how one never goes out, and always walks with his head down so nobody notices him, and that the other one is always out with a very large circle of friends. She even knew what my babies nature/temperament was like!

To say I came out of her house feeling 100% more positive about where my life was heading just about sums it up

Sorry, bit of a random Saturday night ramble lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    darren brown says they do it similar 2 how the horroscopes do it! say something that is pretty general and when you agree with it they build on that. could be psycic ya never no lol
    didn't get any bad news did ya ?

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...but as you say .. a bit spooked.????

I've never bothered about these things, but there is certainly some things that cannot be explained.

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by hep View Post
    darren brown says they do it similar 2 how the horroscopes do it! say something that is pretty general and when you agree with it they build on that. could be psycic ya never no lol
    didn't get any bad news did ya ?
    Nope, no bad news...except that Ive got to try to get my school hating son to college lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I all for them! it runs in my family!

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    my family have always had some sort of link with that sort of thing. mum's all into it. I definately think there's some other perception we have but not many can use... I frequently dream of things when I'm asleep that seem so real when I wake up, then a few days later I find myself in the exact same situation I dreamt, even down to what other people do & say. no idea how or why, its just bloody freaky sometimes!

i live on a junction on a main road (A47), and the amount of times I get this feeling I need to run out the door, then when I do I arrive just in time to see two cars collide or something is scary!
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTE_LET View Post
    Nope, no bad news...except that Ive got to try to get my school hating son to college lol
    Get him to do what I did, and take a year out and work for the Co-op. After 6 months he'll be gagging for an education, lol.
    Watch who's comin' at you! Why? Who's got the power?

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i`ve never had a reading but i have always wanted one

my friend went and she knew things only my friend would

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    I frequently dream of things when I'm asleep that seem so real when I wake up, then a few days later I find myself in the exact same situation I dreamt, even down to what other people do & say. no idea how or why, its just bloody freaky sometimes!
    Same here mate. They seem so real in my dreams that when they happen it knocks me back as I swear it happened a few weeks ago. I have one reoccuring dream where I have a car crash but I never get to the outcome of people surviving. My dad is in the passenger seat and there is someone in thae back but I don't know who. The car is blue (Darker that Arden and lighter than Europa, to give you an idea) but i'm not sure what car it is as it's completely wrecked.
    I have had that many things in my dreams actually happen that I refuse to get into blue cars. Shame cos i'm looking at getting a Z20LET cab next year but most of the ones on Autotrader are blue.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its all shite! they use a technique called cold reading which can be very genral.
    Then they use the info gathered from the 'cold reading' and personalise it some of these people cheat but some use more cunning ways of acheiving info, but never really paranormal
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast