Drives
    Astra J VXR
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Add Moonman on Facebook

Moonman's Zafira

Well it all started with this 2003 1.6i 16v Vauxhall Zafira in Pearlescent Mirage Mica. (Not my one but it looked exactly the same).

Shortly after buying it (about six months actually) I stumped up the money to get the windows tinted. I don't have any pictures of her at this point but soon after I bought a set of wolfrace 17" toxins, clear rear lights and a badgeless grill. She then looked like this.

Then came a set of handmade Alacantra Gear and Handbrake Gaiters, a chrome gearshift surround and a Richbrook Chrome Vauxhall Gearknob and Handbrake handle.

Money was tight then for a bit so on a scrimp a couple of weeks later I changed all the Dash and switch bulbs from orange to cool led blue.

After that it was back onto the outside and next came a set of fibreglass eyebrows from Germany and a couple of rattle cans of spray paint later from vauxhall they were on the car.

Whilst I had the paint, laquer and primer I decided to colour code my centre console.

No more money was spent on her for about three months then whilst I saved for my next biggie. A Catback stainless Powerflow exhaust system courtesy of Welsh Coast Customs. (Video included)

Click the picture below to watch the vid:

Two weeks later my OPC spoiler arrived from europe so again out came the spray paint, wet and dry and silkaflex.

I then came over all chavvy and installed some footwell neons.

Running out of funds quickly but still got the bug I decided to customize my boring engine cover.

Since then I haven't done much apart from Blue interior lights.

And a set of chrome bonnet lifters.

Will keep you updated as I do anything else.
    Summit White Astra J GTC VXR 2.0L Petrol Turbo (276 PS) with Aero Pack and 20's

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Drives
    Astra J VXR
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Add Moonman on Facebook

It's been a while since I've updated this so.....

Firstly I need to point out that I have gotten rid of the lexus lights and nasty petrol cap cover and gone back to standard.

I took the headlamps out to spray the insides black:

Then i proccured some Gsi part leather middle and rear seats from dannysport18

Then I fitted some generic blue hose covers in the engine bay:

Then came the start o a much bigger change to come, my steinmetz grille:

Some vauxhall griffin centre badges for my wheels:

And then finally onto a sunglasses holder:

And this is how she sits at the moment:

Summit White Astra J GTC VXR 2.0L Petrol Turbo (276 PS) with Aero Pack and 20's