I've noticed a slight surface split in a hose coming from the front Boost Solenoid Valve (it might have been me that split it when I was changing the BCS) so I'm after a part number so I can get it changed.

It doesn't look like it's split all the way through the pipe and I can't feel any air leaks coming from it but I'd rather not take the chance, especially as I've got intermittent boost problems at the moment.

It's the hose as pictured below just below the electrical connector for the front BCS.

Is it going to be easy to change? I'm assuming if I undo the screws holding the heat shield on (2 at the top and one down near the turbo) I should be able to get to and undo the rear connector?